Here are a few potential reasons:
1. Low refrigerant levels: If the refrigerant levels in your car's AC system are low, it can cause the system to stop working. This can happen due to leaks in the system or normal wear and tear over time.
2. Electrical issues: The AC system in your car relies on electrical components to function. If there is a problem with the electrical system, such as a blown fuse or faulty wiring, it can cause the AC to stop working.
3. Faulty compressor: The compressor is a key component of the AC system, and if it fails, the system won't work. This can happen due to a number of reasons, including wear and tear or a lack of regular maintenance.
4. Blocked or clogged condenser: The condenser is responsible for removing heat from the refrigerant. If it becomes blocked or clogged, it can prevent the AC system from working properly.
5. Malfunctioning blower: The blower is responsible for circulating the cooled air throughout your car's interior. If it malfunctions, it can prevent the AC system from working properly.
6. Broken or damaged AC hoses: The hoses that carry the refrigerant and other fluids through the AC system can become damaged or broken over time. If this happens, it can cause the AC system to stop working.
If you're hot give us a call to schedule your appointment and let us take care of you.
Our specials can be found here - Specials - J & H Automotive, Inc
Ready to make an appointment … Appointments - J & H Automotive, Inc
Want to know more … About Us - J & H Automotive, Inc
Would you like to join our merry band of misfits? Careers - J & H Automotive, Inc
Want to know more…
Instagram photos and videos
J & H Automotive, Inc: LinkedIn